So one of my summer projects was to get all the cartoons I'd drawn into one place so I could print them out and keep them 4ever 'n ever. Fortunately, Lulu is awesome and I recently formatted the document and printed them out in one 145 page book:
It just came this weekend and I love it! It looks exactly how I wanted it to look. You guys, I would have taken it to bed if it would have been socially appropriate.
And you can buy it too right here on Lulu!
I could care less about making money off the book. But I have this fantasy about someday walking into a fellow doctor's house and they have the book on their coffee table. Don't be coldhearted.... help me realize my fantasy.
Of course, all the cartoons are still available on this blog. So why would you buy the book if you can read the content for free? I'm glad you asked.
Six reasons why you should buy my book when you can already read the cartoons online for free:
1) Great present for your nephew who just graduated from med school, and he already has a stethoscope, so you can’t buy him that.
2) Can be placed strategically on coffee table prior to hot date with cute doctor who lives next door.
3) You bought Jorge Cham’s PhD book and all his comics are online. Plus you bought that book with all the funny cake mistakes.
4) Much easier to bring to toilet.
5) Book comes highly recommended by:
--Actually, Fizzy’s entire extended family
6) Will make Fizzy smile. And you want to make Fizzy happy, don’t you? In spite of her annoying tendency to refer to herself in the third person?
Buy book here!
(It will be available on Amazon in 1-2 months, but it's cheaper from Lulu.)