Friday, March 9, 2012

Evolution of the med student



Note: I originally drew this cartoon for our humor magazine in med school and found it recently on a trip to my parents' house. I'm not entirely sure it's funny.

Note #2: You can tell which are my old cartoons cuz all the people in it look like Archie Andrews (or Betty/Veronica). I spent most of 3rd grade drawing cartoons of Betty and Veronica. That's why I don't know the multiplication tables.

Note #3: What do you think: Betty or Veronica?

9 comments:

  1. Actually, I liked the sexy redhead Cheryl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could change year to exam and it would perfectly describe my class. Half of us look like we're going into wilderness med right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say Veronica. She'll ruin your life but be much better in the sack. And she's rich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm starting medical school in August. This scares me. Someone, give me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to apply to read Medicine at uni, surely the enjoyment of the course outweighs the pain?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mountainleaper and annabel: Why are you worried? Didn't you listen to the guy in the cartoon?? It's not so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So true, Except the female version would be: I started in august with short hair that really didn't even need a blow dryer to dry. Now, I can almost do a pony tail. Haven't had my eyebrows done in months. So, I look like groucho marx with a pony tail...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is funny and probably very true!

    ReplyDelete