Friday, November 2, 2012

Rugged masculinity

I was reading the note on a patient I was going to see in clinic tomorrow and this is how the orthopod described him:

The patient is a "pleasant gentleman standing 5'11" and weighing 175 pounds who has a muscular, rugged, mesomorphic body build. He appears to be in excellent general medical condition and has well-developed muscles throughout his entire body."

I thought that sounded kind of funny. I mean, it almost sounds like a description from some romance novel. Sort of. Anyway, the guy sounds hot.

11 comments:

  1. HMMM…I would appreciate an update on this please….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all they need to add is "loves candlelit dinners outside his beach home and sleeping in and cuddling on Sundays". I second Brandy - keep us updated on this Harlequin hero

    ReplyDelete
  3. "To further assess him for medical reasons I'm having a webcam placed in his shower at home."

    ReplyDelete
  4. The suspense is killing us. Was he hot??
    ~Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think shower cameras were covered (or uncovered) under ClintonCare.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doc Fizzy, you must implement facebook commenting, just so we can "like" Dr. Grumpy's comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds EXACTLY like something a physiatrist that I have worked with would say...he always dictates in front of the patients and HAS to have some sort flattering extraneous descriptor.

    ReplyDelete