I like Donald Trump. I truly do. Because the guy is just the biggest asshole ever and has no chance of winning the election, which I'm sure he realizes, so I can only assume that he is running for our personal amusement. So I really appreciate that he's spending so much money just to make this election fun for us.
That said, if we were to take his candidacy seriously for a minute, I can't fathom how any female in her right mind would ever vote for him. Is there something I'm missing?
1) The guy sponsors the Miss America pageant, which obviously completely objectifies women.
2) He has publicly referred to women (Rosie O'Donnell for starters) as "ugly"
3) He may have raped his wife. And when his wife accused him of this, his lawyer stated that you can't rape your wife, so he's obviously innocent.
4) He called a female lawyer "disgusting" for wanting a break from a trial to pump milk for her 3-month-old baby.
5) When a woman does something to piss him off, his first response is to suggest she's on her period. I hate Megyn Kelly, but that was still really obnoxious.
6) He seems to believe vaccines cause autism. Well, maybe Jenny McCarthy would vote for him. So that's one woman.
I know he has 18% of the Republican vote right now, but I really find it very hard to believe that any of those 18% are women.